There are lots of things I love, lots of stuff I hate, lots of knowledge I've acquired along the way, and lots of things I still don't understand. I suppose in a way it's about me, but I didn't want this to be a repeat of my lengthy life updates. So, it's just a collection of lists. At least one per week. An insight inside my brain, if you will. Twelve items pertaining to whatever topic I feel like, ranked in appropriate order, for your reading pleasure and mostly so I can put all my thoughts onto "paper." Maybe you'll agree. Maybe you'll think I have the dumbest opinions on the face of this planet. Maybe you'll laugh. Maybe you'll wish you could get those few minutes of your life back that you just spent reading what I had to say. But maybe, just maybe, you'll learn a little something new.

martedì 31 luglio 2012

My New Top 12 Men

Had to be redone in light of recent events.

12. Michael Phelps. Gorgeous stroke.


11. Michael Phelps. He cleans up well!


 10. Michael Phelps.  Nothing sexier than a man good with kids.


9.  Michael Phelps.  Greatest.Olympian.Ever.


8. Michael Phelps.  Look at that BODY.


7. Michael Phelps.  He's an underwear model for Christ's sake.


6. Michael Phelps.  He's got the smoldering look down well.


5. Michael Phelps. His focus and determination is beyond belief.


4. Michael Phelps. Yum.


3.  Michael Phelps. Look at that smile!


2. Michael Phelps. His drive.


1. Michael Phelps.  A God.  He's not only a beautiful specimen of human being, but he's also a role model.  His hard work and determination, his success, his poise, and his values.  He's the greatest Olympian in history and will most likely remain that way throughout history.  There are so many reasons why he's so successful and so well respected.  You're a boss Mike.  Getting his autograph was like one of the best and most awesome experiences of my life.  <3  <3  <3 


And I totally don't care that I'm SUPER annoying because I made this list entirely devoted to him. 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento