There are lots of things I love, lots of stuff I hate, lots of knowledge I've acquired along the way, and lots of things I still don't understand. I suppose in a way it's about me, but I didn't want this to be a repeat of my lengthy life updates. So, it's just a collection of lists. At least one per week. An insight inside my brain, if you will. Twelve items pertaining to whatever topic I feel like, ranked in appropriate order, for your reading pleasure and mostly so I can put all my thoughts onto "paper." Maybe you'll agree. Maybe you'll think I have the dumbest opinions on the face of this planet. Maybe you'll laugh. Maybe you'll wish you could get those few minutes of your life back that you just spent reading what I had to say. But maybe, just maybe, you'll learn a little something new.

sabato 19 maggio 2012

Useful Qualities in a husband

I'm posting another for today for the fun of it.  :)

I in no way expect one person to have all of these qualities. Mostly I'm sure this person doesn't exist, and if he did exist--- he'd be WAY out of my league.  So this is just 12 things that are attractive in a man that can be picked and chosen.  They are in no particular order.

1.The ability to grow a beard.  You don't have to have one (altho usually sexy), but the ability to grow one gets you points.

2. The ability to rock both sweats and a suit.  If you can't rock a suit, then you probably don't have a decent job.  Even if you DO have a decent job that doesn't require suits (there are lots) if you can't clean up well, then thats gross. If you can't rock sweats, I will forever be uncomfortable around you, since I always wear sweats.

3. Bilingual.  Someone who speaks more than one language--- oh so sexy.  Accents--- EVEN SEXIER. Altho it's weird because there are lots of cases where if you speak two languages but DON'T have an accent when you speak English--- it's even hotter.

4. Bears fan.  This is a must.  If you're not a bears fan, I suppose it's okay, as long as you never say anything negative, and anything Bears/Chicago related sports takes precedence over anything you have to say or want to watch on TV.

5. The ability to cook. It's nice.  That's all.

6. Makes me laugh instead of cry.  But doesn't get annoyed if I do cry.

7. Has similar taste in movies.

8. Doesn't get grossed out that I think showering every day is overrated and therefore-- don't do it.

9. Good with kids.  I still hold to my "I don't want kids" stance.  However, the ability to be good with kids is super attractive.

10. Brings out the best in me.

11. Knows when its okay to make fun of me and knows when he just needs to be there and supportive.

12. Knows not to talk to me in the morning.  or touch me.  Unless its sexual favors, I want nothing to do with you in the morning. leave me alone.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento