There are lots of things I love, lots of stuff I hate, lots of knowledge I've acquired along the way, and lots of things I still don't understand. I suppose in a way it's about me, but I didn't want this to be a repeat of my lengthy life updates. So, it's just a collection of lists. At least one per week. An insight inside my brain, if you will. Twelve items pertaining to whatever topic I feel like, ranked in appropriate order, for your reading pleasure and mostly so I can put all my thoughts onto "paper." Maybe you'll agree. Maybe you'll think I have the dumbest opinions on the face of this planet. Maybe you'll laugh. Maybe you'll wish you could get those few minutes of your life back that you just spent reading what I had to say. But maybe, just maybe, you'll learn a little something new.

sabato 12 maggio 2012

My Boys


This is the list that started all of the lists.  Started it in middle school, making a list of the ten most delicious celebs out there.  I have kept it updated because, quite frankly, its really fuckin fun.  Some of the past #1's have included names such as Nick Carter, Josh Hartnett, and Orlando Bloom.  This is my most current list.  As I've grown up, I take into account looks, talent, AND anything I know about them from seeing interviews or behind the scene shit from them.  (yes, this is very scientific) Enjoy. 

12.  Trey Songz. Singer/songwriter/rapper etc.  "Bottoms Up" is my jam. 
11. Bradley Cooper.  If you don't know who he is, I cannot help you.
10. James Franco.  It was actually Pineapple Express that put him on this list.  He is one delicious looking  pot head.
9. Chris Brown. Look at his smile.  Yes, I know he beat Rhianna. Not okay.  But have you seen him dance? 


8. Derrick Rose. Last Season's NBA MVP. Just awesome in general. <3


7.  Devin Hester. Father of my children. Best return man in the history of the NFL.  Go Bears. 
6. Dominic Monoghan.  Fell in love with him as "Merry" in Lord of the Rings.  He's adorable and as a GIANT lotr nerd-- watching hours of behind the scenes footage--- he's fucking hilarious. And the ONLY reason I started watching Lost.  In the end tho, he wasn't the only reason i KEPT watching. obviously. 
5. Elijah Wood.  PHENOM actor.  LOTR and Greenstreet Hooligans have to be my faves of his.  Also a hilarious dude from everything I've seen of him. and who can resist those eyes?
4. Shaun White. No intro needed.  He's the man.
3. Mikey P.  It's the swimmer in me.  He's hottest when he's in the pool. 
2. Novak Djokovic.  #1 Tennis player in the world. Hilarious. I will be moving to Serbia shortly to stalk him.
1. Ryan Lochte. Six time Olympic medalist (swimmer), and will be looking to kick ass in London. He's giving Mikey a run for his money in the IM.
 
The list changes seasonally.  During football season, DH is usually number one.  During the winter, Shaun is usually number one. During the Olympics, (summer) or when any large televised meet is on tv, Mikey and Ryan are numbers 1&2.  so, at THIS point in time, this is how the numbers fall.  But subject to change-- pretty much every day.  

Who's on your list? 




Nessun commento:

Posta un commento