There are lots of things I love, lots of stuff I hate, lots of knowledge I've acquired along the way, and lots of things I still don't understand. I suppose in a way it's about me, but I didn't want this to be a repeat of my lengthy life updates. So, it's just a collection of lists. At least one per week. An insight inside my brain, if you will. Twelve items pertaining to whatever topic I feel like, ranked in appropriate order, for your reading pleasure and mostly so I can put all my thoughts onto "paper." Maybe you'll agree. Maybe you'll think I have the dumbest opinions on the face of this planet. Maybe you'll laugh. Maybe you'll wish you could get those few minutes of your life back that you just spent reading what I had to say. But maybe, just maybe, you'll learn a little something new.

domenica 9 febbraio 2014

12 Things I Wish Were Real

Because, let's face it.  It would be cool.  These are in no particular order.  Spoiler alert for small children.

1. Santa. 



2.  The Invisibility cloak.








see it?

3. Legolas. Because, look at him.  Also, watch him shoot an arrow.



4. Ticket Oak. While you may be creepy as hell, you'd have all the tickets I'd ever need ever.



5. Unicorns.  They're so majestic.



6. Ewoks.



7. Thor. While I haven't quite figured out if Thor being real means that his whole universe thing is real (we don't need those problems....) If it could be just Thor and not all the problems from his planet, then yes, definitely Thor.



8. Teleportation.  Travel is so time consuming and expensive.  Not to mention takes a lot of effort.

9. Calorie free food.  for obvious reasons.





10. An Olympic version of myself.  Because I'd get to meet Bob Costas. And all the baller folks in the Olympic village.  Maybe it's not too late?



11. X-men.  I like REALLY wish i were a mutant with cool powers.



12.  and last but most obviously: Hogwarts. 



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento