There are lots of things I love, lots of stuff I hate, lots of knowledge I've acquired along the way, and lots of things I still don't understand. I suppose in a way it's about me, but I didn't want this to be a repeat of my lengthy life updates. So, it's just a collection of lists. At least one per week. An insight inside my brain, if you will. Twelve items pertaining to whatever topic I feel like, ranked in appropriate order, for your reading pleasure and mostly so I can put all my thoughts onto "paper." Maybe you'll agree. Maybe you'll think I have the dumbest opinions on the face of this planet. Maybe you'll laugh. Maybe you'll wish you could get those few minutes of your life back that you just spent reading what I had to say. But maybe, just maybe, you'll learn a little something new.

giovedì 8 novembre 2012

12 Most Attractive Players in the Big 3 Sports

I know its Big 4--- but baseball players aren't nearly as attractive as the other athletes--- so I'm leaving them out.  So, here they are.  The Top Most Attractive 4 players in the NBA, NHL, and of course--- the NFL.  I want to warn everyone this is 100% biased--- so if you're looking for hott Red Wings or Packers--- you will not find them on this list. I also willingly admit that if I were not a Chicago Sports fan, two of my number 1's wouldn't be number one. But I am. And they are.  So enjoy. 

I tried to pick pics of them not in uniform-- since we see them in uniform all the time. 

The NHL:

4.  Jonathon Toews.  The Captain of the Blackhawks was born on the day I arrived in America--- it must be fate.  Although I wonder if he'd get jealous about celebrating my airplane day during his birthday?



3. Henrik Lundqvist. 30 year old NY Rangers goalie.  From Sweden.... Need I say more?


2. Sidney Crosby.  I know there are a lot of haters out there--- but I've been a Sid the Kid fan from the start.  He's just precious.  I know he's Canadian, we'll let that slide cuz he's so fucking good at hockey.



1.  Patrick Sharp.  Dear ol Patty.  Thirty years young and a Blackhawk.  What else does a girl need?
 You should also note the hat in the picture.  Go bears.


The NBA:

4. D Wade.  I'm sorry.  There are a lot of decent looking NBA players--- but attractive enough to make my list? He made the cut.  Even tho he plays for the Heat--- which was fine up until LeBron went there and they suddently became the most OBNOXIOUS team around--- he went to Marquette, we gotta give him that. 


3. Kobe Bryant.  Here is another one I have to appologize up front.  Either you love him or you hate him.  And please, no rapist comments.  He's hott.  And a great ball player.  You gotta give him that.  He also speaks fluent Italian, which may or may not have had something to do with this decision.



2. John Wall. He's a baby.  I'm aware.  I've come to terms with it. You should too.


1. Derrick Rose.  No explanation needed here.

 

The NFL:

4.  Victor Cruz.  Last year was his breakout year, and let's just say he caught my eye just about as much as he caught the ball.  :)  (lame, i know.)


3. Adrian Peterson.  He's been good for a long time.  He's been pretty even longer.

 
2.  Cam Newton.  If we're going on looks alone--- he'd probably be my number one.  But as a female, I take more things into account.  (Obviously super important things since I know these men so well....) But JESUS CHRIST.  This man is GORGEOUS.  Like, pass out if I saw him in real life gorgeous.  And despite Carolina's record this season--- he's broken a ton of records and he should have a long career ahead of him. Thank goodness--- so I can keep looking at him.




1. Devin Hester.  Let's all pretend that we didn't all see this coming.  He is my self-proclaimed baby daddy, but in reality he has a beautiful family of his own.  He is adaorable.  And if a girl measures level of attractiveness by how many punt/kick returns for TD's someone has...  Well, he'd be winning.  oh FINE.  He'd be TIED for winning. but soon enough he'll stand alone.  Love you DH. 


2 commenti:

  1. Obviously already knew DH would be your number one. I would like to think that Jay is your number 5 for NFL ala (http://blogs.suntimes.com/sportsprose/2009/09/jay_cutler_is_looking_dapper_o.html).

    :)

    RispondiElimina